Main content start
Stanford University is committed to ensuring an environment free of prohibited discrimination. The policies linked below detail Stanford's commitment to fostering an inclusive community that respects and values all of its members.
- Stanford University Statement on Nondiscrimination Policy
- Administrative Guide 1.7.4 Equal Employment Opportunity, Non-Discrimination, and Affirmative Action Policy
- Administrative Guide 1.1.1 University Code of Conduct
- Stanford University Acts of Intolerance Protocol
If you have experienced discrimination and want to know who can help, or what to do next, visit our webpage on Reporting and Concern and Filing a Complaint.
Sexual Misconduct and Harassment Policies
- Administrative Guide 1.7.1 Sexual Harassment
- Administrative Guide 1.7.2 Consensual Sexual or Romantic Relationships In the Workplace and Educational Setting
- Title IX Procedure (PDF)
For more information on what to do if you've experienced sexual harassment or violence, visit Stanford University's Sexual Violence Support and Resources website.