Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Process Overview

Main content start

If you are a student, staff, faculty, or member of the community and you have experienced discrimination in your personal, academic, or professional space, there are several resources available to you and different paths you can take to address your concerns.

Who can help?

If you would like to talk through your options before taking action, the University has both confidential and non-confidential supports available.
Read here to find out who can help and how to make an appointment

Informal Resolution

Sometimes a concern may be addressed informally, typically in coordination with your Residence Dean (RD), supervisor, or Human Resources Manager (HRM).
Read here for more information about who to contact to discuss an issue or concern

Filing a Formal Complaint

Depending on the nature and severity of the concern, you may want to file a formal complaint.
Read here to find out more about the policies and procedures for filing a formal complaint