Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Relationship Violence Reporting

Main content start

What are my options?

You have several options for reporting to the University or the police.  To assist you with your decision making you can speak to any of the resources listed below.

Report to Police

If you are in immediate danger, call 911 (or 9-911 from a campus phone).

Report to Stanford

Report through Title IX Office or Report through Callisto

Report to Ethics & Compliance Office

Ethics and Compliance at Stanford website

Record information in Callisto

Callisto is a third-party online platform that allows you to document your experience with unwanted sexual conduct.