Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Get Academic Support

Main content start

Students who have experienced a Title IX incident and who are experiencing academic difficulties as a result of the incident should reach out to Stephen Chen, the Title IX Coordinator,  The Title IX Coordinator will work with Undergraduate Advising and Research (undergraduates) or the relevant school/department (graduate students) to assist with accommodations.  In most cases, the purpose for seeking the accommodation remains confidential.

Some students may also be eligible to receive accommodations through the Office of Accessible Education